First semester 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It wasn't a nice semester, but it wasn't the worst. I had to take three courses for the second time, and that can be really depressing, because is sad to fail on a course, to say the least. I had a few classes with my friends, but like one or two on the semester so I practically stop seeing them. Also, two of my dearest friends went to work and study far away, so I was feeling kind of lonely. Anyway, I aproved all my courses, finally! and I even was excused at the last minute of one of the exams so I was thrilled at the end of the semester, even though I'm late now, and it's going to take another year to finish my career, it doesn't matter, because I learned a lot about my mistakes.

But I can't complain, because even tough I stoped seeing my friends at the university, I have really good friends in Villa Alemana, my hometown and I had a greatest time with them last semester. I also have more free time now to do different things, like earning some money, do some sports, practices on the areas that I like. Is only a matter of attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment